Prompt Eight: Create 10 all-new funny scratch and sniff stickers. Describe the image and smell.
- College Debt: icon is a green dollar sign that’s burning on the edges and the smell is like a mix of rotten food and cleaning supplies that’s accurately called the pit of despair.
- Dogs’ Paws: icon is obviously a dog’s paw and the smell is like day old Fritos and loyalty.
- Fuckboi: icon is a bottle of cologne and the smell is an entire bottle of Axe body spray, Monster that’s been left out in the sun and that new car smell. And deceit.
- Writer’s Block: icon is a broken pencil and the smell is burning pine trees and a cold spoiled latte. And utter dejection.
- Heartbreak: icon is a broken heart (DUH) and the smell is a gallon tub of melted mint chocolate ice cream and the salt of way too many tears. (Stupid fuckboi.)
- Toddler: icon is an eye because they are always watching and the smell is baby powder, Doritos and pee.
- Anger: icon is a balled up fist and the smell is gun powder, a bonfire and the tears of our enemies.
- Cougar: icon is plumped-up cracked lips and the smell is vanilla perfume and burnt plastic.
- Happiness: icon is the Walmart Rollback smiley face and the smell is refreshing citrus like lemons and oranges and fresh cut grass.
- Home: icon is a house and the smell is sandalwood and coffee.
(I had a lot of fun creating these!)