Happy Friday everyone! If you are a college student and suffering through finals I have some words for you and a GIF. . . .
WE WILL MAKE IT. IT WILL BE OKAY. JUST BREATHE.
ARE YOU BREATHING?
KEEP DOING THAT.
WE WILL MAKE IT THROUGH.
(Yes, the ALL CAPS were totally necessary.)
Okay, now that that’s taken care of. Let’s get to my Spotify Shuffle Adventures!
- “Don’t Hold Me” by Sandro Cavazza
- “A Safe Place to Land” by Sara Bareilles ft. John Legend
- “Taste” by Betty Who
- “Hey Girl” by Billy Currington
- “We Are The Champions” by Queen
- “Tip Of My Tongue” by Kelly Clarkson
- “Things That Matter” by Rascal Flatts
- “Best Days Of Your Life” by Kellie Pickler
- “Who Do You Love” by The Chainsmokers ft. 5 Seconds of Summer
- “Misery Business” (Acoustic Version) by Paramore
- “Stuff of Legends” by Daughtry
- “Mirror” by Kat Dahlia
- “Heroes” by Zayde Wolf
- “Basketball” by Mark Mancina (From August Rush)
- “Mean” by Taylor Swift
- “Dept. of Family Reunions” by Michael Giacchino (From Coco)
- “Closer” by The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey
- “Crazy in Love” by Beyonce ft. Jay-Z
- “Something About the Way You Move” by Ellie Goulding
- “Not Your Way” by Misterwives
- “Broken-Hearted Girl” by Beyonce
- “Te Fiti Restored” by Mark Mancina & Opetaia Foa’i (From Moana)
- “Keep Me In Mind” by Zac Brown Band
- “Head Like a Hole” by Nine Inch Nails
- “Breaking Out” by Smash Into Pieces
- “I’m Comin’ Over” by Chris Young
- “Alone” by Halsey ft. Big Sean & Stefflon Don
- “Audio” by LSD ft. Sia, Diplo, & Labrinth
- “Walk Away” by Kelly Clarkson
- “Royals” by Lorde
Hope you liked this week’s shuffle adventure! Stay tuned for next week and I’ll do another one!